Just a few weeks after a ruling by the Supreme Court granted him the option to not pay his fair share of union fees for the services provided to him, Mark Janus, the plaintiff in the Janus v ASCFME case, left his union job and took a job for the same conservative think tank which paid all of his legal fees.
- Preventing Mr. Janus's job from being outsourced.
- Negotiating $17,000 in pay raises for Mr. Janus.
- Stopping Mr. Janus' employer from doubling the cost of his health benefits.
- Negotiating a fair pension upon which Mr. Janus could retire.
- Ensuring that Mr. Janus could be fairly hired, regardless of his politics.